A Week In Review


While we were out on our walk a couple of weeks ago (I know, I'm just a wee bit behind in my posts!!) I saw these snowdrops just starting to peek their heads up. 
I think there might just be a good crop this year if all of these buds are anything to go by.  
Note to self - I must remember to go back in a while just to see if there is!!!


So, since I've not been around much these last few days (shame on me) I thought I'd do a round-up of last weeks news.  

I had quite a good and fun week last week - which is always good!!! :)

 Last Tuesday Karen, Emma and I took a trip to Silverburn (an indoor shopping centre just outside of Glasgow).  It was Emma's birthday on the 16th - she didn't know what she wanted for a present and I had no idea what to get her - so we went shopping.  The only trouble was she didn't see anything she fancied so she didn't get anything. I have just given her the money so she can get herself something - that seemed like a sensible thing to do.  
We did have a good afternoon though - it's always fun spending time with my girls :))

On Wednesday I went to the cinema with my sis-in-law and one of my nieces, we went to see Les Miserables. 
I have to say - I LOVED it. 
 I didn't think I would but I really did. It was just as well I took a couple of paper tissues with me - it was very sad!!!  
If you haven't been to see it I can totally recommend it!
 
Then on Friday after I finished work I met my mum and sisters and we went for coffee and a blether - we really need to do that more often - it is so good to catch up!!!

Laura and Kevin were through - as you all know - and on Saturday night we went out for dinner - a late family celebration dinner for Emma's birthday.  It was a delicious meal and we all had a good laugh. 
Laura and Kevin
Danny and Me
Emma, Laura and Karen
So all in all I really enjoyed my week. 
 This week is going to seem so flat after all of that, however next week I have a few days off work - I can hardly wait. I love getting time of work :))

Thanks so much everybody for your lovely comments on my last post with the baby picture. He is kind of cute isn't he!!! :))

Comments

TexWisGirl said…
i know how much you love your time with your girls. :)
Oh I loved your week so much I wish I had of been there holding the tissue box:)
You have a lovely family Ellie. Hug B
Giga said…
Mile spędzony czas z rodziną to cudowne przeżycie i przyjemność. Pozdrawiam.
Nice time with your family is a wonderful experience and pleasure. Yours.
Anonymous said…
Oh I love seeing the photos of your whole family! Your girls are beautiful! Happy belated birthday to Emma!
-Marissa
I love to see those flowers pushing their way up through the earth - spring is right around the corner, right?
Lois Evensen said…
What a lovely week. :) Thanks for sharing.
Karen said…
Lovely little snowdrops, and a gorgeous picture of your girls!
Sounds like it was a lovely week. It is always fun to spend time with the family. I hope your week is going well this week too.
Paul said…
How wonderful to catch up with your family, Ellie. Was fortunate to see Les Miserables in London in the late 90's. A great show!
Sandra said…
How lovely to see snowdrops in your area already. I'm on the look out over here as well!
It sounds as if you've been having together fun with your girls!
Betty Manousos said…
sounds like a lovely week; glad you had a great time-

the picture of your girls is simply gorgeous! loved seeing those little snowdrops as well.

big hugs~
Debbie said…
having fun and spending time with the beautiful girls, is the best reason to be mia!!!

nice image of you and dan!!
Rose said…
It is definitely always fun to see our girls...and get to spend time with them. You have a wonderful family, Ellie.
Kayla said…
I need a coffee and blether with my mom and sisters! I have never seen all your girls together....what beauties they are!
Kerri Farley said…
What a Beautiful Family!!!!
Lovely pictures of your family! Oooh, and its really nice to see the snowdrops....hopefully a nice spring will follow shortly!! Hope your week isn't too flat! :)
geetlee said…
You have a beautiful family :) Really nice seeing all of you here.

Popular Posts