Juicy Nectarines

I thought I'd try and prove to you all that I'm not just eating lots of the lovely cake that Karen made :))

I bought some lovely nectarines today and I thought they would make a really nice picture. 

I'll start with my first shot and progress to the final shoot - my goodness don't I sound as if I know what I'm talking about, lol.

I took my faithful point and shoot canon camera and a single nectarine and started with this.


Then I took this one - which is ok but nothing special.


So, I picked up the Canon 5D (you know the one that I couldn't use for Emma's prom pictures)  and with some help from Danny - thanks Dan :) I took this.
I LOVE IT!!!
Don't they look juicy!!!!

This has just proved to me that I really need to learn how to use the DSLR properly

Then I thought I would show you the mess I made while shooting this picture. Water, water everywhere, lol.

Oh and let me tell you those nectarines were SO tasty. ;))

Sharing today with
with

Comments

TexWisGirl said…
you're always so cute with your photo shoots. :)
MarmePurl said…
Yum. The photos and the friut.
they looks very tasty! :)
Debbie said…
I am happy that they both looked and tasted juicy!! Now if you want to see a mess.....come to my house!!!
XoXo said…
I just had them yesterday and yes they were so wonderfully good.
Karen said…
What we won't do to make the photo just right! And your's is just that!
The photos look great and the fruit sounds yummy. I haven't had any nectarines this summer yet.
Rohrerbot said…
Yum yum!!! Our peaches are almost ready here and I can't wait. Your nectarines looks wonderful! Hope you enjoyed them.
Vores have said…
Beautiful picture series you run. Wishing you a good Sunday :) Hanne Bente / hbt.finus.dk
Lea White said…
Ooh, those look so tasty!!!
Paul said…
Great photos of your lovely nectarines!
They look so tasty Ellie!

Lovely pics

I love nectarines

Have a great Sunday

Fiona x
Nancy said…
Looks like you had fun with your foodie shoot -- and best of all, you get to eat the props afterward! Lol.
orchid0324 said…
Dearest Ellie,
Sweet pictures♡♡♡
I wonder if nectarines taste kind of same with or peach in Japan.
Wonderful pictures with Canon 5D!!!

Love you always, xoxo Miyako*
Betty Manousos said…
love, love, love your photos, and those nectarines look sooo tasty!

happy sunday!

xx
Eileen said…
Great shots, Ellie. You're not really convincing me that you didn't eat lots of the cake but the fruit definitely looks healthy and yummy!
Amy Burzese said…
That looks so good. And I have to MOVE the mess in order to take a photo like that.
Lasse said…
Looks really lovely Ellie !
LindyLouMac said…
Like me you have fun experimenting with your photography, great set.
Roan said…
Yep, you do need to learn. But I'm of the opinion you never really get the DSLRs figured out. I sure don't and I've had mine for over a year now.
Pat said…
The water drops made them special.
Rose said…
My mouth is watering just looking at them! Specially that last shot!
Deborah said…
and you are right! the DSLR made a fantastic difference!

Popular Posts