Odds and Ends of Pictures

I've been going through the rest of my Edinburgh pictures - I promise these are the last  I bet you are glad I only went for 2 days and not a week - can you imagine how many pictures I could have taken in a week - scary thought!!!! 
 Anyway, this is just a random selection of pictures that I quite liked so thought I would post them. 
There were so many little alleyways with interesting views inside them - here are a couple.

This lane went down to a pub - which we didn't visit.


I really like the lamp and the signpost in this one - oh and that is the postman.

 I just really liked this view - it was just asking for me to take the picture. Do you know what I mean?

 This picture was from inside Edinburgh Castle - I liked all the shapes that I could see of all the buildings.



 These are the Scottish Houses of Parliament  - known to be a bit of an eyesore. Not the most attractive of buildings. Pictures are a bit blurry as well - sorry!!!



And finally - I loved this corridor - it was in the National Museum of Scotland that I posted about the other day.

Well, I think that is the lot. Hope you don't mind me inundating you with these pictures.

Have a great day!!!!

Comments

Dianna said…
I always enjoy seeing photos of your part of the world, Ellie! They'll do until I get to see it in person (maybe)....
Jill said…
I LOVE every one of these. Such a charming place!
TexWisGirl said…
a nice set of alleyways and arches. :)
Kala said…
Wonderfully framed images!
EG CameraGirl said…
That corridor shot shows very well how long it is. I absolutely love the shot from inside Edinburgh Castle.
Debbie said…
beautiful architecture, the walkways are so quaint. i love the old buildings best!! the more pictures the better ellie, keep em' coming!!
Giga said…
Uwielbiam wąskie przejścia między domami i lubię takimi chodzić. Pozdrawiam.*** I love the narrow passages between the houses and such like to walk. Yours.
deb duty said…
These are great! The second and third one remind me of the place Harry Potter shops!
I want to go to that pub!! I am drinking a Guinness right now!! Really! :)
I love all your photos. My favorite is the one of the corridor.
Sandra said…
More nice views of Edinburgh! I love the angles you've taken and particularly enjoyed the postman seen through the narrow passage way and the attractive lamp, nice framing. I also like the one taken from above down on the two bikes.
That last shot of the corridor in the National Museum of Scotland is lovely and I like the repetetive patterns of the rounded ceiling and the grey columns. The floors are beautiful too. Lovely shots!
Lea White said…
I just love looking at your photos. I've never been there so it is really cool to see!
LindyLouMac said…
Lovely photos, I think it means you had a good time and it is just so easy to take too many photos with a digital camera anyway. :)
Rose said…
I really like those 'looking through' shots...

Popular Posts