New Award


Wow, I've just been awarded the Irrestibly Sweet Blog Award by my good blog friend Debbie from itsallaboutpurple-debbie.blogspot.com

Debbie was one of my very first followers and made me feel very welcome. She posts lovely pictures on her blog. Especially the hummingbirds. Go and have a look - you will be glad you did!! Thanks Debbie,  I feel truly honoured and flattered that you did this for me

 


 Now, there are rules that go with this award. They are:  tell 7 things about myself and pass award on to 7 other bloggers.  Now my brain has to work - not as easy as it sounds. Lol


First, 7 things about me.  Mmmmm

 1.  I Love Blogging!! - so glad I started this.  I have been in touch with some lovely people.

2.  I am really enjoying photography - can't get enough of it.  This is also thanks to the blog.

3.  I am no computer genius - as proven last night when  I tried to link to another blog - groan.

4. I LOVE to laugh. You can't beat a good chortle. He he.

5.  I have the best family. Say no more!!

6.  I am not as slim as I would like to be (and probably never will be)

7.   I married my first love. :))

 Hope that's ok.


Now on to part two - pass the award on to 7 other bloggers.  Not an easy choice - hope I don't offend or hurt anbody.  And, if you don't want to take part that is perfectly ok.





5. Deb at debduty.com


So there you go. Visit and enjoy!!!



Comments

Debbie said…
congrat to you ellie....someone made an awesome choice!!!!

i only know one of your seven....will be visiting the others today!!!
Debbie said…
ellie....do you know the picture of your award is not showing up!!!
Pradeepa said…
Congrats on your award Ellie.
Anonymous said…
Congrats! I'll have to pay a visit to the sites you mentioned. I'm already a huge fan of Theresa at Run*around*ranch!

By the way, I plan to post about the Liebster award tomorrow.
Rick Watson said…
Congrats on the award. I'll check out the sites.
Marsha Young said…
Love that purple - and lavender, and heather, and periwinkle ... well, you get the idea. :)

Have a great day - Marsha
Sara said…
Congratulations Ellie! Thank you for passing it to me, that's very sweet of you! I'll try my best to re post it! :-)
Jill said…
I found you through Debbie. Congrats on your award! I'm excited to be your newest follower!
geetlee said…
Awwwwwww..... you deserve it :)
Rose said…
Congratulations on the award...I enjoyed reading your seven things.
Thanks for nominating me Ellie!

You deserve your award for such a lovely blog.

I have followed all the instructions (well almost) and awarded mine!!

Thanks again.


Fiona

Popular Posts