New Windows

Twice in one week.  What can I say!!!

Anyway,  We discovered one of our upstairs windows was leaking.  The steady drip drip gave it away.  With all the rain we have been having it was easy to discover. Well hubby and I went out and bought 2 windows - as you do -  one to replace leaky one and one for the bathroom - very nice they are too.  Hubby informed me that he intended to take leaky windows out and replace with new ones - by himself.  Not having done this before I was a bit doubtful.  But true to his word he did it.  And I have to admit to being very impressed.  He never fails to surprise me. He now thinks we have to replace all windows in the house.  This has to go on the very end of a long list of jobs needing done in our house.  A selection of includes:  new bathroom, decorating the hall, decorating the living room. You get the picture. 

One step at a time, and we will slowly get there (I hope).

Comments

Popular Posts